Kolisch Hartwell is an award-winning IP law firm, recognized for more than 60 years of professional excellence and intellectual property experience.
Our attorneys have appeared at least 35 times before the U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeal or higher, including three appearances before the United States Supreme Court – a particularly noteworthy achievement for a firm of our size.
Our attorney group is comprised of multiple award-winners, including team members who have been honored as repeat “Rising Stars” according to Oregon Super Lawyers, placing them in the top 2.5% of Oregon attorneys. Please visit our attorney biographies to view more individual awards.
Kolisch Hartwell’s depth of skill and breadth of IP experience has been further recognized with the following recent firm-wide awards:
- 2017 World’s Leading Trademark Professionals – by World Trademark Review
- 2015 Best IP Law Firm, Oregon – by Acquisition International
- 2015 Best in Mechanical Systems, Oregon – by The Corporate America Legal Elite
- 2015 Emerging Technologies Winner, Oregon – by The Global Awards, Corporate LiveWire
- 2014 Intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year, Oregon – by Acquisition International